Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pet Gorilla

This toy has been in our house since Diego was a baby.  We call it the pet gorilla.


It's just a picture of a baby gorilla that I downloaded, printed, cut out and stuck in an old candy box.  Occasionally, we "feed" it some fresh bamboo, which adds to the effect.


Julio is fascinated.


He stares at it for a while, then asks for the box to be opened.  He takes out and examines the bamboo and the picture.  He says, "Gorilla!"


The other boys still occasionally play with it, but I remember that when they were his age, they were just as intrigued by it as Julio is now.

2 comments:

  1. love the expression in the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had done that when the girls were small. So cool! I'll have to make one for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!