Monday, June 14, 2010

My Little Neighbor


This cutie was visiting yesterday, and when I saw his profile against the window, I had to snap this picture.  My big boys were entertaining him so he would hold the pose, and my little guy was on my hip trying to adjust the focus on my camera, but I got what I wanted, in spite of all the help.  I only had to slightly increase the contrast to turn it into this classic silhouette, and then I put him in this oval frame.  I like how it looks so much like cut paper, but it has just a couple of subtle details that show that it is a photo.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! The fluffy hair on top makes me very happy. I wish we lived close enough so you could take pictures of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    I would love to do that with my kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful photo! I love the idea, that would make a great gift!
    Birge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!